Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello world! Exist.

For years now, I have always wanted to initiate a movement that melted two general concepts of my own personal expertise & unforgiving passion: Fitness & Fashion. Both principles conglomerate fragments of artistic ideas, continuous creation, and application of persistent performance.

Sentimental ideas of mine embrace the whole idea of existence & personal statements; provocation of untouchable confidence. Don't just live to exist, but instead, exist to live. Create your own presence in every atmosphere. Fine-tune your physique. Challenge yourself to be phenomenal. Awaken your imagination. Be anything but ordinary.

Wet for Sweat; Passion for Fashion.

;

Be inspired,

Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts' comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything you said.
    After a 2-year depression, I told myself to finally react and do things better, to "exist to live" as you said. So I started to make continuous efforts and I can tell that I'm a better me now, but still need to keep myself motivated.
    Thanks for your positive and encouraging posts! <3
    I'm glad I saw your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi doll! Thank you for the wonderful comments. I know fighting depression isn't easy, but the power of the mind is amazing. With the right mindset, right timing, and right people, you have the ability to overcome anything. :) You have the right mental attitude, and sound like an amazing individual. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it means so much. To answer your question, you can follow me on my site. There is a 'follow' button at the upper left hand corner of my blog page. Also, I usually work out twice a day, 6 days a week. Ideally, I'll do 30-60 min of cardio in the morning, and in the evenings I strictly do weight training.
    If you ever need tips or advice, I'm only a message away. I'd love to encourage you any way that I can! Keep it up, hun!

    X,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete