Monday, December 10, 2012

Chambray Escapade

20121210-230218.jpg

With the Holiday celebration only a few weeks away, I was leaning towards a more definite, relaxed-vintage getup. With an over-sized chambray button-down, paired with dark-hued leggings, makes for a perfect marriage of comfort and vintage-chic.


Side note: to complete the vintage theme, my bag used is a double decade-old original Louis Vuitton shoulder bag. It is a gem of mine, given to me by my mother, which was given to her by my grandmother when she had lived in Italy. This piece is priceless.


Have a relaxing week, sweethearts!

X,

Crystal

Top: Rubbish vintage-wash chambray boyfriend shirt, Bottoms: Express black leggings, Bag: Italian Louis Vuitton, Jewelry: vintage gold hardware necklace & ring

No comments:

Post a Comment