Monday, March 11, 2013

eye candy

"live to express, not impress" -unknownDSC_0736 DSC_0794DSC_0715DSC_0637DSC_0802image-14
Mesmerizing. I could just stare at this multi-chromatic Guess pleated tiered skirt... not simply because it is a skirt, but because it is an art piece. Friends & family that know me best, would most certainly share with you my life-long attraction to vibrant abstract works of art. Why? Simply because of the artistic openness to interpretation, of course! The ambiguity & fluidity of abstract art enables my mind to make of the art piece, however I please. The same concept applies to style, as well. I call this sugar for the eyes; a sweet treat for the mind.

Creativity is to blame for my fashion fetish. The beauty in living is discovering the beauty in everything. Don't neglect your imagination, nor your creative abilities. Practice the art of expressing yourself in what you wear, how you wear, & the attitude that follows.

[top: Topshop; skirt: Guess; shoes: Jessica Simpson]

4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! I think its so much more beautiful because of the pleating. It really calls attention to the gorgeous fabric and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I couldn't agree with you more on the pleat style & material. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit,you are really pretty and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a sweetheart. Thank you! And definitely will :)

    X

    ReplyDelete