Monday, August 19, 2013

[fresh] artistic approach


 
[taken at Snoh Ice Shavery; Phoenix]


[top: Fresh Racks Clothing, shorts: Rag & Bone, shoes: Sole Society]


I'm back, loves.
& heavily on theme with an art scene.
Art & Beauty 
is existent in all things//everyone//infinite ways.

My summer blog hiatus has allowed me to redesign conceptually, this fashion-forward approach.  Okay, one's ideas, thoughts, & opinions relay a personal message.  Therefore, I wanted to reiterate my own fresh message.  This new message emphasizes artistic value... & beauty... & creativity, all of which undoubtedly surround us--- and into the fabrics that clothe us.  The next time you cruise around your neighborhood, or find yourself caught another rush hour craze, really focus on the atmospheric beauty that you tend to oversee on a daily basis. Study your streets.

Art is the reason I'm infatuated with the infrastructure of fashion & style.  The few ways of being significantly expressive. 
So, I admit. I discovered, there is no particular way to ultimately define one's own style.  But who said you must? I certainly don't.

Wear what makes you happy. Be what makes you happy. 

I welcome a fresh approach.




Love,
Crystal Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment