Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Taste for Burnt Orange & a Bustier

20121225-155646.jpg

20121226-005247.jpg



20121225-033855.jpg

20121225-033915.jpg

Today, my mission was to overturn the monotony of the season. I created a unique pairing of an unusual bright color tint with a sexy gold-studded bustier to promote a riskier, yet a look within the modest-classy realm. Furthermore, the accents of golden hardware beautifully enhanced the overall attire.

Word of advice: change is good, change is healthy. Throw in spontaneity once in awhile. Positive change is a sign of growth in ideas & creativity, so don't be afraid to tap into exploration.

Change things up once in awhile, sweethearts. Cheers!



X,

Crystal

Top: Express Classic Button-Up, Nina's Gold-Studded Bustier; Bottoms: Express Editorial Pants; Shoes: Style&Co Booties; Accessories: oversized Michael Kors watch, red vintage bracelet, pearl necklace

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! And I love the bustier.
    Please, how can I subscribe to your posts with my blogger account? I don't find the following button

    ReplyDelete