Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Collegiate Chic:: My top picks

I have always been an incessant lover of the Ivy league-influenced, prepster fashion. I will forever be in adoration of the perfect balance between pearls, plaid pieces, cardigans, pleated skirts, and a signature button-down Oxford...


This particular winter season, a forward movement has taken place with the ultimate "varsity-fad" look: letterman jackets, hi-top sneakers, sorority tops, accessory backpacks, and the infamous mascot-represented sweats.


In conjunction with this season's trend, here are some of my personal, timeless craves n' faves:


blazer

outfit2 belts outfitsweaterscarf

topskirt

I'm tickled pink, are you?



Cheers! Xx

Crystal Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I love preppy too - it's timeless and never really goes out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! Do you have a favorite look?

    X,
    Crystal Lynn

    ReplyDelete