Friday, January 25, 2013

Up & Away

20130125-024029.jpg


20130125-015641.jpg

20130125-020232.jpg

SAN ANTONIO, here I come. Yeehaw, y'all.

SO. This may be a no-brainer already, but my favorite part of traveling (next to traveling itself), is choosing the flight attire. It's always a delight to choose an outfit for flying! With so many looks to choose from, from comfy n' relaxed to business casual, a girl like myself gets more excited about traveling than... consumption of chocolate. And that's a rather large statement.

I decided to go with an oversized cardigan, simple skinnies, (and since U.S Airway Airlines always require their female employees to wear cute, branded scarves) I, myself, wanted to join in on the neck-scarf airline trend. Trust me, I smiled at every flight attendant sporting a neck scarf... connection!

I'm spending the weekend in Texas for a board meeting for Project Humanity. I am so passionate about this missionary organization, I get so heartfelt whenever I speak about it. I coordinate the medical end of things, and I absolutely love it. "Touch one life at a time, touch the world".... so, it's 2 in the morning and I literally just came up with that. Whoa now. :) That must mean it's time for bed.

Cheers,

Crystal Lynn

Top: Express Tank, Topshop shimmer cardigan, Bottoms: Paige skinnies, Scarf: Topshop, Accessories: Michael Kors belt, Michael Mors watch, Shoes: Sperry's

No comments:

Post a Comment