Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sunny with a High of Stripes

Bold, vertical, horizontal..... I am no discriminant to stripes.


DSC_0418DSC_0374photo-21DSC_0378This lovely Michael Kors wrist wallet was a gift, given to me by my beautiful best friend, Marissa. Absolutely convenient, you technically don't even need a purse. I adore it with my whole heart! Along with my best friend!


DSC_0417
DSC_0531Solid stripes make for an excellent platform: to accessorize, decorate, and create. This simple ModCloth dress allows for freedom to make your own. Today, I was enticed by leather and gold vintage pieces. The dress establishes a bold pop of color, with the sidelining embellishments to accent. Colored stripes, leather, gold. Simple and fun.


Spent this brisk day galavanting around Arizona. Considering it is technically still the winter season... only in this state can you find flawless weather to brunch outdoors with loved ones (my sister), pick neighborhood oranges (yummy), and bask around a friendly, local park.

Cheers!

Xx,

Crystal Lynn

WIW: dress: ModCloth; boots: Wet Seal; Accessories: Michael Kors wrist wallet, Michael Kors watch, American Eagle braided belt, and vintage finds (gold bracelets, stone-gold neck piece)

2 comments: