Monday, February 4, 2013

Mellow Monday

Day-off, lazy ON.


ImageRarely do I ever get a weekday off, so you can bet your lucky yellow stars I took advantage of this gorgeous day! CUTE, COMFORTABLE, & COFFEE was achieved today in order to tackle on my lazy day responsibilities. Needles to say, yes I still had errands. Oh... the life of an adult.


I can confidently say that leggings, an oversized top, and a pair of All-Star Converse is the dictionary description of the term 'euphoria'. You might find the following as synonyms under the same term as well: coffee, hot bubble baths, and chocolate.ImageImage


ImageMeet Theodore. His skills in performing lazy tasks impressively surpass mine. His other remarkable talents include the following: eating, sleeping, pooping. And yes, he is real.


ImageImage Sporting one of my favorite pieces: a Tiffany's silver necklace with 'C' engraved.... ImageSide note: this little red bracelet was a really neat find from Nairobi, Africa when I went last year in 2012. Side note to my side note: red is my favorite color.Image Free People assisted in my activity of nothingness today (http://www.freepeople.com/tops-2/). The cotton is perfect quality and the feel is a balanced airy. The neck collar is very wide, so makes for a perfect "slightly-over-the-shoulder" top. Casually wear it with a vivid, colorful tank underneath; also a perfect pairing with dark leggings or tights... this combination is the recipe to the makings of my favorite kind loungewear.


Free People is one of my favorite brandies (and tops), hands down.


Image

Steady on the grind tomorrow, lovelies! Have a wonderful week!


Cheers (with coffee),

Crystal Lynn

[top: Free People, Express tank; bottoms: Express Leggins; shoes: All-Star Converse; accessories: Tiffany's necklace, red bracelet (boutique-found somewhere in Aftrica)]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment