Saturday, March 2, 2013

chancing enchanting

"I'm wonder-struck, dancing around all alone"

DSC_0379DSC_0420 DSC_0424DSC_0418DSC_0397
To play along to the words of the hit pop song, "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift,  I wanted to embark on the Vera Wang enchanting concept; I did so by showcasing this SimplyVera ultra-soft lavender blouse. Vera Wang is infamous for her unparalleled take on ideas of romanticism, sophistication, & simplicity, beautifully instrumented into each design collection. Her approach to fashion is purely legendary. An influence & inspiration to my becoming of a fashion nut, indefinitely.

Vera Wang's creations have the ability to make any simple girl, feel like a beautiful, indestructible, vagabond. That, I can personally speak from experience.

[top: Simply Vera Vera Want; skirt: Tee by Big Star]

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your outfit and I love Vera, too! Thanks for your message on IFB!

    Style On,
    Alicia G.
    http://styleon101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, great style!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete