Monday, March 4, 2013

denim hazy & a little bit crazy

"I'm crazy, and I don't pretend to be anything else" -Calvin Klein
DSC_0549
DSC_0558
DSC_0555DSC_0563DSC_0562DSC_0444DSC_0421DSC_0569
I love rediscovering modern pieces of clothing in my closet, especially when it comes to denim. Hello again, destroyed & faded-black Rock Revival skinnies... it's been a good while. These style of jeans can almost precisely create, add to, or attribute to nearly any outfit genre. Also, considering the outstanding quality of these jeans, can also pretty much withstand any damage. I like my jeans like I like my men: Versatile. Modern. Heavy-duty. (totally kidding!)

Anywho, I'm not  a fan of come-and-go trends. I am, however, a fan of a little experimentation. Wear what you feel. In my case, denim on denim? Sure. Toss in a little lace, too? Why not. What would you call adding in some floral pastels, good energy, & a pop of bold color? Beautiful fun.

[top: a vintage find; bottoms: Rock Revival; jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch; heels: Jessica Simpson; bag: Liz Claiborn] 

No comments:

Post a Comment