Wednesday, March 13, 2013

earthy

  au natural.

20130313-163734.jpg


afterglow-8
DSC_0910
DSC_0920
image
DSC_1014
20130313-163643.jpg
DSC_0916

afterglow-6

Not until I started
seriouslyblogging have I really observed the true measure behind perfect sun-lighting. I have become quite the analyst of sun movement. It's funny how you assume fashion blogging is strictly only about shopping... clothes... opinion-writing... NOPE. In fact, one also takes on the role of a photographer, director, researcher, marketer, media-lite, & editor. Let's add sun-spectator to the list while we're at it. I absolutely love it all.

SO. I was feeling uber naturalistic today: rustic-y, earth-y, desert-y. A side-effect from living in Arizona, fact. I've never been much of an extreme "trendy" gal. Regardless of whether rompers are hot or not, I admire them. They're easy & airy. What's not to love? With natural subtle tones, this Forever21 romper was a cool mix of flirty, soft, sensual, & cute. Accent the organic look with touches of very light slivers of metallics & you're a perfect cultivation of good nature.

[Romper: Forever21; Cardigan: American Eagle; Shoes: Nine West]

6 comments:

  1. Nice romper! Those wedges add the perfect touch - thanks for sharing!

    - Jonathan I http://styleoverstress.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're style is effortlessly fabulous, its amazing!

    please check out my style blog at http://likeitloveitlustit.wordpress.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jalal michael sabbagh.http://gravatar.com/jmsabbagh86@gmail.comMarch 13, 2013 at 7:47 PM

    Sophisticated.Simply appealing look.Warm regards.jalal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Definitely going to check out your blog as well... xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I surely will, Miss Chris! Thanks for the love, xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya! It wasn't until a few months ago that I had an actual camera! I was using PhotoBooth on my laptop, and since I didn't have anyone to take photos, I was propping my computer up on my car and hoping the Windy City wind didn't knock it over! I love shooting with the sun, now, though! The light at dusk is amazing! Love your photos!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete