Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stop, Drop, & Play.

My mission for today? To get playful.


Image

Truth be told, that's my mission everyday.


I was not going to let the monotony of this week affect my attitude, nor my creative wear. I never think twice when given the chance to shake things up, so today I attempted the best way I know how--- through my closet.


Image


DSC_0352


ImagePlaying with colors feeds my visual eye and tactile taste. I experimented with a vivacity of textures and hues. Throw in a couple of stunning silver jewelry pieces and red lipstick into the mix, and I am one happy gal.


ImageWhoever said leather chiffon can't make for a perfect marriage?ImageThe caveat to experimentation... is that that there is none. Forever a child at heart. Live, learn, play, dress. Xx


Cheers,

Crystal Lynn

WIWT: Top: American Rag, H&M Leather Vest; Bottoms: BCBG Stretch Skinny; Shoes: Jessica Simpson; Accessories: Vintage scarf, Anne Klein Silver Diamond-face watch

2 comments:

  1. your plaid shoes are so cute and i love the necktie you added
    hope you're having a lovely day xx Karen

    ReplyDelete